sabato 1 marzo 2014

A Noble Man

A noble man. I see.
The black attire you're wearing brings out your eyes. The golden-like embroidery decorating your suit glorifies your skin.
I need to come closer to you. After a few steps I can smell the natural aroma of your skin. It reminds me of something tart. But what? And how can a creature holding a beauty like yours be associated with something sour? Something is amiss. Or you may be bearing a secret. Interesting.
Then suddenly your body temperature increases. As it goes higher and higher you take off your black robes one by one. In an incredibly sensual slowness. I try to swallow but my throat is hoarse.
The steam your surface emits enhances my curiosity. Who are you? What are you? How in the world are you able to make me blush with nothing but a gaze.
Warm. My cheeks are in flame.
Red? No, lighter. But somehow darker. Copper. Yes, like copper your body shines under the bright light. Just like a ginger. My favourite flavour. Mmh.
I involuntarily and inevitably walk towards you, enraptured by your chestnut eyes. I didn't realise you were staring at me since the beginning.
Then, a contact!
How is it possible for you to touch my lips, my tongue, even if so lightly, and start a fire inside me? I feel it cracking. Deep, deep down, way down in my inner self. Where no one else managed to reach to.
Hot.
The more I taste you, the more I feel seized by your strength. The more you touch me, the more I fall for you.


Thank you, Earl Grey <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento